Top 5 Problems:
1. Lack of clean, drinkable water in third-world countries.
2. World hunger in third-world countries.
3. Rape on college campuses.
4. The HIV spread.
5. Israel/Palestine feud.
Top 5 Solutions:
1. There should be a higher police presence in and around college campuses at night.
2. There should be more awareness in third-world countries about HIV, AIDS, and how to protect oneself against it.
3.Countries should make more of an effort to provide other countries with clean, drinkable water.
4.Scientists should develop a crop that can be grown in the soils of third-world countries to give them the opportunity to eat, as well as sell the crop to be able to buy other goods.
5. The ambassadors from Israel and Palestine should come together to form some sort of solution.
Hi Bianca! Both of our lists of the world's top five problems start with the lack of water in countries. However, the rest of your list is different from mine, but really well thought out. I especially like that you chose rape on college campuses and the HIV spread on your top five list. Your solutions that you accompanied with your problems are also very effective. I think that scientists developing a new crop to feed to third world countries or teach them to produce is really important and can be done well. My list is different from yours, but give it a read, and I'm sure you will find something that you agree with as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://itsmyblogforentc3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-world-problems.html
Hi Bianca! I loved reading your post. We had a lot of the same problems written down in our lists, but I enjoyed learning about the ways you would go about solving problems. I thought it was really interesting and smart that you included rape on college campuses as one of your top five world's biggest problems. I agree that it's a huge problem, but I think that to be consider one of the world's biggest problems it would make more sense to just say rape in general. Anyways, here's a link to my list if you want to read it! http://laurasici.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-world-problems.html
ReplyDelete