My other connection with entrepreneurship is through my friend Adam. He has been a DJ since he was 13, and has created, managed, and owns Extreme Productions, an entertainment company in south Florida. The business has thrived during this time, and is very successful. He has recently opened his own luxury hookah lounge in Hollywood. I remember helping him study for our various high school classes because he was always so busy making sure his business did the best it could. At that time, I don't think I fully understood why he didn't have time for school work. Now that I've gotten older, I can't imagine starting my own business and maintaining its high quality while in school full-time, and can see how remarkable his entrepreneurial abilities were, and still are.
I am taking ENT 3003 because I feel that this class has real-world value. I think that the topics we discuss and learn about in class can help me better understand what entrepreneurs must deal with, as well as inspire me to one day become an entrepreneur. While taking this class, I hope to learn more about what it takes to become an entrepreneur, and find out how one gets their business off the ground. I would also like to learn about female entrepreneurs and the challenges they may face when running their businesses.
.
It's great that you surround yourself with such inspirational entrepreneurs! I also have parents that participated in entrepreneurial activities. It is a really trying process, but it provides important learning experiences. Thank you for sharing your insight on the entrepreneurs that you know! I wish you luck in your future entrepreneurial ventures!
ReplyDeleteIf you have the time you can check out my “Entrepreneurial Story” on my blog at
http://entoni3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html