Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Twenty Percent


After talking to the entrepreneur and customers of Gameroom, I think that management has a pretty good understanding of customers' needs. As the manager said in his portion of the above video, sales have increased by 10% in the past 5 years, and he projects that sales will continue to increase. I think very few differences exist between the customer's and entrepreneur's views of the issues customers face. If any differences do exist, it may be because the entrepreneur has not had the same issues experienced first hand, and therefore has not realized that there is a situation that has to be resolved.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome interviews! I didn't knew what gameroom was before this. The company owner seems very knowledgeable in what he does. Is gameroom only in sawgrass mill? Their expansion would allow more people know of such activity. I did mine on CRC work, like lazer cutting and 3d printing.

    http://notimportantrightnow.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-twenty-percent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entrepreneur seems to be pretty intelligent. He keeps a close eye on the customer needs and wants, which is why his sales have increased over the last 5 years. Although I have never heard of Gameroom, it seems as a promising business since sales continue to go up. Improvement and increase revenue is key! Go check the entrepreneur I interviewed and let me know what you think! http://ufrob.blogspot.com/2016/02/rob-twenty-percent.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bianca, I really enjoyed your interviews. I've never heard of the Gameroom however business seems to be going well. You seemed to knock this assignment out of the park. You received excellent customer feedback and had a pristine line of questioning. I bombed this assignment however if you'd like to check it out, you can at http://gainzvillebloggers.blogspot.com/2016/02/8020-rule.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how creative your video was. It's very good that the management knows what their customers want/need. It shows in the 10% increase in sales. It's great that the manager seems on top of his customer base. Does he notice the same 20% of customers coming in? Does he have a strategy to increase that percentage?

    Check out my blog: stent3003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bianca,

    The interviews were great! Very informative! Also, you video was very creative and not just a recording of them (I do that). That is great that sales have increased by 10% in five years and is continuing to grow. The reason that he will be able to that is he pays close attention to the consumer need in his market, which is great! I would love to have talked to him myself and ask him more questions.

    ReplyDelete