I really tried to incorporate the feedback from my previous elevator pitch into this one. I tried to be a little more dynamic with my pitch, as well as practice more before actually recording. I agreed with the majority of the feedback I've received so far, and received positive commentary from actual off-campus students saying that they would be interested in this idea. Thinking about the customer interviews helped me to think about the practicality and possible setbacks of my idea as well. I think this elevator pitch has improved from the previous one, and I'm looking forward to developing my concept throughout the class.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Elevator Pitch No. 2
I really tried to incorporate the feedback from my previous elevator pitch into this one. I tried to be a little more dynamic with my pitch, as well as practice more before actually recording. I agreed with the majority of the feedback I've received so far, and received positive commentary from actual off-campus students saying that they would be interested in this idea. Thinking about the customer interviews helped me to think about the practicality and possible setbacks of my idea as well. I think this elevator pitch has improved from the previous one, and I'm looking forward to developing my concept throughout the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bianca I definitely think you did much better in your second elevator pitch. I think that your idea of school provided transportation that goes off campus is a great idea. I can imagine that many DUIs could be avoided by providing transportation to off campus students. I wonder who will incur the additional cost of providing transportation to off campus students. Will the student be stuck paying for this service?
ReplyDeleteCheck out my posting at http://tatument3003blog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Bianca I definitely think you did much better in your second elevator pitch. I think that your idea of school provided transportation that goes off campus is a great idea. I can imagine that many DUIs could be avoided by providing transportation to off campus students. I wonder who will incur the additional cost of providing transportation to off campus students. Will the student be stuck paying for this service?
ReplyDeleteCheck out my posting at http://tatument3003blog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Bianca! I thought you did great in this elevator pitch. Your idea is great and I definitely think I would use this. You were dynamic and articulate while proving the benefits of this service. Great job! If you want to see my elevator pitch, it can be found here: http://entblogemilytreasure.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your elevator pitch. I live in Orlando, FL so i'm not familiar with the layout but your explanation and idea were great. Your delivery was very direct but friendly. I can imagine being stuck somewhere without having to resort to driving inebriated so its definitely an opportunity, especially in such a great college town as Gainesville. All in all, great job, if you want to read my blog you can find it here: http://ruben-s-castro.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteI think you did a fantastic job, Bianca! Your idea is a great one, unique and you were concise in elaborating it to us. This elevator pitch definitely had more confidence in your attempt and was stellar in the implementation idea and I can see its implementation.
ReplyDelete